In the spirit of Canada, this quiz is dedicated to Gilles Villeneuve!
- Other than Michael Schumacher, who is the only person to win 3 Canadian Grand Prix?
Nelson Piquet Sr.
- Who scored their first points at Canada and their second 4 years later at the same circuit?
Timo Glock (2004, 2008)
- What was notable about the 1973 Canadian Grand Prix?
The first ever use of a Safety Car in F1. It was a farce as it came out in front of the Iso-Marlboro of Howden Ganley, allowing winner Revson and several others to gain a lap on the field!
- The first Canadian GP held in June was in which year?
1982, won by Nelson Piquet. RIP Ricardo Palletti.
- One driver has scored a total of 5 points in Canada. Who?
Heikki Kovalainen, for a 4th place in 2007
- Lewis Hamilton embarrisingly retired from last years' Canadian GP, what is unique about Lewis retiring?
Hamilton has retired twice only from F1 races, each in the pit-lane!
- Gilles Villeneuve's brother, Jacques (Sr.) entered 3 Grand Prix and qualified for none of them. 2 were in Canada, where was the other?
- What is surprising about the podiums of the 1998 and 1999 Canadian Grand Prix?
Both had the same 2nd and 3rd places - Fisichella & Irvine
- Who failed on the last lap of the 1991 Canadian GP?
Mr. Charisma, Nigel Mansell
- What connected the last 3 deaths in F1 races before Senna?
Ratzenburger - Villeneuve corner
Palletti - Villeneuve circuit
Connection - Villeneuve