Football The 2012/13 Season

CARLING CUP DRAW:

Sunderland vs Middlesbrough
Well, its a derby, so could go either way. Depending on who sends the reserves out. Be fair, though, O'Neill loves the League Cup.​
Paulo di Canio and His Gigantic Ego vs Aston Midtable
Having beaten Stoke RFC, di Canio and His Gigantic Ego will be confident of doing similar to Aston Midtable. However, they did beat Al-Citeh in the last round, so may be taking this seriously.​
Wigan Warriors vs Bradford Bulls
I swear this is a rugby league fixture, how the hell did it get in here? Wigan top of the league, though.​
Dirty Leeds vs Saint Mary's Red And White Army
Neil Warnock and El-Hadji Diouf? Boooooooo! Saints seem to be picking up form but are not as good as Everton.​
Norwich City vs 'Arry's 'Triffic Spurs
In the league this year Norwich took a point from 'Arry's 'Triffic Mahnor, so yeah. A game for Hugo Lloris :yesss:.​
Li-ver-pool vs Pretty Swansea
Could be embarassing for Brendan Rodgers this one, but Li-ver-pool have been winning games in this Cup.​
Chelski vs The Evil Empire of Salford
Maybe even a game to get Darth Ferguson interested in the League Cup. Chelski seemed more interested in the previous round, so I reckon they stand a chance.​
Reading vs Arsenal University
Success at Reading is an important part of any University student's repertoire, but winning the League Cup anything is not a necessary precursor to graduation.​

Should be a good game MCLS. 1-0 win for us today, quietly creeping up the table with an average start to the season. To quote Karl Robinson (MK Dons manager) after the game: "First half, we were like Brazil. Second half, we were like Bridlington" :D

Massive game for both teams. We need to take advantage of our rivals slipping up - it's promotion or bust!! And Preston are creeping up the table MCLS.

MacDonald at the end, while i felt there was contact, the only reason I can think it wasn't given was he made a meal of it

I just saw that - definite contact but due to the elaborate nature of his fall it wasn't, and shouldn't have been given.

Absolutely disgraceful. I really f******g hate football nowadays. Scumbag fans, diving, dodging refereeing, racism that's simply condoned by everyone, sectarian singing (Scotland). Why do we watch it??? I actually feel dirty following the game as it is now, enjoyed it much more when I was a kid and didn't know better but now I find a lot of the baggage that comes with it very hard to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom