Current Sir Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton MBE

A place to put all the posts from all the other threads primarily but love him or hate him, and even for the indifferent amongst us this is the place to discuss the marmite that is Lewis Hamilton, to learn a thing or two about his rise, talk about those controversial, genius or mad moments and something that i am bemused by, the recent articles that suggest something quite different to my perception of what's going on. Any experiences of meeting LH?

Brundle had to write a Lewis Hamilton article recently and in my tweets (which were probably ignored) I asked him to talk about LH the driver not LH the personality. It seems that you can't have one without the other.

So as a starter for ten, here is a fairly recent LH article. Posts should not be limited to this link but it can get some discussion going. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13755883.stm

The only banned topic as it is clearly ridiculous involves these four things "Glock" "2008" "Brazil" "conspiracy"

Why are you so obsessed with who is in the garage with lewis? I dont know who his real friends are or what parties he goes to or what free tickets he gets to concerts. Lewis doesnt really strike me as a party animal but I dont care anyway.

Why are you so obsessed with who is in the garage with lewis? I dont know who his real friends are or what parties he goes to or what free tickets he gets to concerts. Lewis doesnt really strike me as a party animal but I dont care anyway.

Because they aint his friends . They are associates. Do you think they will really support Lewis when he is down . I don't think so because that what Lewis means about bringing more of his friends to the track. Bringing people like Rihanna, P Diddy, Will I am to the track does not help him become a better F1 driver

. Like I said if Lewis has a bad weekend like in Canada the last thing he needs is someone to film him and put him on Youtube and take the mickey out of him when he is on the job.

If I was a Mclaren manager and I saw that I would not be too happy my driver is suppose to be concentrating on the race whilst one of his friends decides to embarrass him and the mechanics.

Lewis skiing - looks like he needs a good meal to me ;)

Aiq_sP2CQAAEfoK.jpg

From The Telegraph talking to Adrian Sutil...
"Lewis is a coward, I don't want to be friends with someone like that," Sutil told Bild newspaper.

"For me, he is not a man. Even his father sent me a (text message) wishing me luck at the trial. I got nothing from Lewis. He changed his mobile number. I couldn't reach him."

Hamilton already wasn't popular with the other drivers with most people knowing that Sutil and Kovalainen in particular are his strongest allies, wih Sutil out of F1 he's lost a fellow driver and friend.

If one of my "friends" glassed someone in a pub or club I would think twice about keeping in contact with them. Sutil can blow it out of his backside as far as I'm concerned, the author of his own misfortune. Stop blaming others Adrian, you did it and you've been found guilty so now shut up.

BTW on the popularity front which drivers are popular with their peers? The most popular ones are those that finish behind you surely?

I'm just saying if there's a drivers meeting where it was touted they would discuss Hamilton's dodgy overtakes like last year it certainly wouldn't hurt to have peopl in your corner. Not to mention Sutil could have made it much more difficult for Hamilton to overtake him at Singapore.

I'm just saying if there's a drivers meeting where it was touted they would discuss Hamilton's dodgy overtakes like last year it certainly wouldn't hurt to have peopl in your corner. Not to mention Sutil could have made it much more difficult for Hamilton to overtake him at Singapore.

Sutil won't be there.......I thought he hadn't got a drive/team position, or is that the point?
Lewis has said he cannot discuss the trial & I have read he may be a prosecuton witness if Sutil appeals.

And Adrian made it very difficult for LH to pass at one of the GP

Wasn't Jody Scheckter once taken to one side as his overtaking style was "questionable" (I'm not going down the Senna route with this)

Wasn't Jody Scheckter once taken to one side as his overtaking style was "questionable" (I'm not going down the Senna route with this)

After Silverstone '73? He certainly wasn't popular with the team bosses, probably not the drivers he took out either.

They ganged up on poor Riccardo Patrese after Monza '78 as well, got him a one race ban.

Back
Top Bottom