Current Sir Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton MBE

A place to put all the posts from all the other threads primarily but love him or hate him, and even for the indifferent amongst us this is the place to discuss the marmite that is Lewis Hamilton, to learn a thing or two about his rise, talk about those controversial, genius or mad moments and something that i am bemused by, the recent articles that suggest something quite different to my perception of what's going on. Any experiences of meeting LH?

Brundle had to write a Lewis Hamilton article recently and in my tweets (which were probably ignored) I asked him to talk about LH the driver not LH the personality. It seems that you can't have one without the other.

So as a starter for ten, here is a fairly recent LH article. Posts should not be limited to this link but it can get some discussion going. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13755883.stm

The only banned topic as it is clearly ridiculous involves these four things "Glock" "2008" "Brazil" "conspiracy"

Lucky guy.

https://twitter.com/LewisHamilton/status/591651833069891584

mb.jpg

Alonso drove a couple demonstration laps at the wheel of a Ferrari 375 (1951) before the 12011 British GP.

I know it would never happen and I think I might have have mentioned this before but wouldn't it be fab to have a little exhibition race among contemporary GP drivers at the wheel of vintage 50's F1 cars?

Alonso drove a couple demonstration laps at the wheel of a Ferrari 375 (1951) before the 12011 British GP.

I know it would never happen and I think I might have have mentioned this before but wouldn't it be fab to have a little exhibition race among contemporary GP drivers at the wheel of vintage 50's F1 cars?

Incubus ......yes, but as long as Maldonado wasn't involved....:)

Could Rosberg's quali problems be related to what Hamilton is doing in the free practices? What I mean is that last year, Rosberg did a lot of analyzing of Hamilton's data and was able to match or beat him when it counted. I have noticed this year that Hamilton seems to back off at times in the free practice sessions and I wonder if it's strategy to prevent Rosberg from copying his driving? At my track, I would beat the other staff race after race until they started pull over and wait for me to pass them then they would copy what I did, then I would lose now and then. So what I did was intentionally change my driving when they were right behind me so they can't tell what I was doing. The strategy worked, they haven't beaten me in years.

That rules out any possibility of Vettel and Hamilton together at Ferrari.

I don't believe Hamilton would be a good fit for Ferrari anyway, and definitely wouldn't join them as second driver to Vettel.

Back
Top Bottom