Current Sir Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton MBE

A place to put all the posts from all the other threads primarily but love him or hate him, and even for the indifferent amongst us this is the place to discuss the marmite that is Lewis Hamilton, to learn a thing or two about his rise, talk about those controversial, genius or mad moments and something that i am bemused by, the recent articles that suggest something quite different to my perception of what's going on. Any experiences of meeting LH?

Brundle had to write a Lewis Hamilton article recently and in my tweets (which were probably ignored) I asked him to talk about LH the driver not LH the personality. It seems that you can't have one without the other.

So as a starter for ten, here is a fairly recent LH article. Posts should not be limited to this link but it can get some discussion going. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13755883.stm

The only banned topic as it is clearly ridiculous involves these four things "Glock" "2008" "Brazil" "conspiracy"

Today Lewis joined an elite group, he is now one of only four racing drivers ever, to get pole five times at the same racetrack.
FANGIO SENNA SCHUMACHER HAMILTON

I guess he hadn't forgotten how to qualify last year after all. :D

Last edited:
Today Lewis joined an elite group, he is now one of only four racing drivers ever, to get pole five times at the same racetrack.
FANGIO SENNA SCHUMACHER HAMILTON

I guess he hadn't forgotten how to qualify last year after all. :D

racecub.....This is one statistic in which Lewis now is listed among the greats. Let's just hope that other categories in the future, will also see him in their company.

l1Juo3Kl.jpg

Nice statistic, but not really one to be considered among the greats I would say.

However by the end of the year he may well be solidly in that company, he could well be a triple world champion.

Should Mercedes maintain their dominance and he maintain his level over Rosberg he should also surpass Vettels win count and pole count by the end of the year as well.

He is 5 wins behind Vettel and 4 pole positions behind.
If he ends the year as a triple world champion with more poles and wins than Vettel he will certainly be at all time great status.

I don't begrudge Hamilton a third title. I just don't want to have to listen to all the media blah blah about him 'emulating his idol Ayrton Senna'. Bleurgh - puke!

I saw Lewis bear chested on the cover of Men's Health magazine in the supermarket yesterday so he's obviously in favour of topless modeling the swine!

Back
Top Bottom