Current Sir Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton MBE

A place to put all the posts from all the other threads primarily but love him or hate him, and even for the indifferent amongst us this is the place to discuss the marmite that is Lewis Hamilton, to learn a thing or two about his rise, talk about those controversial, genius or mad moments and something that i am bemused by, the recent articles that suggest something quite different to my perception of what's going on. Any experiences of meeting LH?

Brundle had to write a Lewis Hamilton article recently and in my tweets (which were probably ignored) I asked him to talk about LH the driver not LH the personality. It seems that you can't have one without the other.

So as a starter for ten, here is a fairly recent LH article. Posts should not be limited to this link but it can get some discussion going. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13755883.stm

The only banned topic as it is clearly ridiculous involves these four things "Glock" "2008" "Brazil" "conspiracy"

In the Jerez 1st test thread there is still apparently some debate about Lewis Hamilton's technical ability and knowledge. Well, this is the grown up who as a kid was very good at arguing the toss with his dad about how to set his up kart. He also studied science and technology at college. It seems quite possible, to me at least, that he carried on learning (and continues to learn new stuff) and applies his knowledge in his chosen field, F1. The attention to detail that Ross Brawn talks about was well evident to those who have followed his career from his karting days.

I know that nailing a myth is like stabbing fog but can we at least nail this one here on CTA?

Hamilton's new steering wheel at Mercedes.

hamilton-steering-wheel-mercedes.webp

Ted Kravitz said:
Lewis Hamilton says he isn't looking like being able to challenge for wins this season. Downplaying expectations? Full intvw on F1 Show 5pm

The show he's referring to is the Sky F1 show being broadcast tonight (Friday 22 February).

Back
Top Bottom