Current Sir Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton MBE

A place to put all the posts from all the other threads primarily but love him or hate him, and even for the indifferent amongst us this is the place to discuss the marmite that is Lewis Hamilton, to learn a thing or two about his rise, talk about those controversial, genius or mad moments and something that i am bemused by, the recent articles that suggest something quite different to my perception of what's going on. Any experiences of meeting LH?

Brundle had to write a Lewis Hamilton article recently and in my tweets (which were probably ignored) I asked him to talk about LH the driver not LH the personality. It seems that you can't have one without the other.

So as a starter for ten, here is a fairly recent LH article. Posts should not be limited to this link but it can get some discussion going. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13755883.stm

The only banned topic as it is clearly ridiculous involves these four things "Glock" "2008" "Brazil" "conspiracy"

Why do people think they have right to criticize people simple because they have money and they spend it on stuff they want, Button bought a boat Lewis has bought a plane - So bloody what!! they can buy what the hell they like.

They don't go round banging on about what others do with their money and so the least people can do is afford them the same courtesy ...

Couldn't find nose hair clippers but will a pair of gold and diamond razors do?

0807-ryan-lochte-gillettte-2.jpg

These are property of Ryan Lochte and were a gift from Gillette

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/07/ryan-lochte-gold-diamond-razors-gillette/

:sick:

Brogan - You'd spend your money on what you like, which is what I'm saying. You cannot criticise rich young men for frittering money away, only their paymasters for paying them ludicrous money to fritter.

I feel what they do in their spare time is none of our business. Also, I don't care.

I am of the age that I remember the Irish comedian Dave Allen......:)
He said....'When you get to a certain age, why does God take the hair off the top of your head:thinking: ....& stick it in your ears & up your nose?' ........:( .not verbatim...but,...surely LH has not got to the age where he needs clippers for said hair...?:p

I hope he enjoys his plane & if I were younger...I would be wanting to be part of the cabin crew.....:)
He must pinch himself at times..& think...how did I get from a council estate....to buying a £20m plane....FFS?:chuffed:

Must admit, the plane doesn't look that great, but then 500mph and a double bed...

Besides, I always used to say I wanted to live in the ugliest house on the street so that I was the only one who didn't have to look out at it - maybe I do have something in common with Lewis :)

Interesting that Hamilton is still using the Arai helmet. I wonder if he'll switch to Schuberth like Button switched from Bell to Arai shortly after joining McLaren. Teams do seem to have perferences when it comes to helmet manufacturers.

Looks like he's also switched to Puma racing boots too. Perhaps his personal sponsorship from Reebok isn't contactually allowed anymore, the Reeboks were the lightest boots in F1 as well according to Hamilton.

Doesn't look like his sponsorship freedom is working that well so far...

Back
Top Bottom