Current Sir Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton MBE

A place to put all the posts from all the other threads primarily but love him or hate him, and even for the indifferent amongst us this is the place to discuss the marmite that is Lewis Hamilton, to learn a thing or two about his rise, talk about those controversial, genius or mad moments and something that i am bemused by, the recent articles that suggest something quite different to my perception of what's going on. Any experiences of meeting LH?

Brundle had to write a Lewis Hamilton article recently and in my tweets (which were probably ignored) I asked him to talk about LH the driver not LH the personality. It seems that you can't have one without the other.

So as a starter for ten, here is a fairly recent LH article. Posts should not be limited to this link but it can get some discussion going. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13755883.stm

The only banned topic as it is clearly ridiculous involves these four things "Glock" "2008" "Brazil" "conspiracy"

Now who are you calling old:clip:It better have been FB!!:D
Anyway, mindfull that im wandering off topic, and not wanting to get my bottom smacked, I'll meander back to Lewis.....
A radio message after very little running " we need to put the car back to where it was. Maybe a bigger problem"
So sounds like they went the wrong way on set-up, but what do you think the bigger problem might be?

Here you go...

lewis+cartoon.jpg

made by JLF Designs

http://jlfdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2009/03/lewis-hamilton-helmet-cartoon.html

Sorry, that confused me for a second.... I was about to ask what about Schumacher and hakkinen... But do you mean the record for most races for a single team, without having competed for another team?

Despite being an unashamed Hamilton fan I'll never understand why anything remotely to do with him seems to provoke fanatical responses both for and against him everywhere you go.

I think it's simple, when you get super talented sportsman who seem to have it all they will cause polarity amongst those who are threatened by ultra success and those who can connect with ultra success

Some will feel inspired and some will feel provoked by overwhelming talent

Maybe it's an over simplification but it's like when someone scratches your nice car just because you can afford it and they can't, they assume you bought it just to make them feel bad

Confidence is seen as arrogance and ambition is frowned upon

Back
Top Bottom