1. If you can see this message then you are on the new server.

The site is now available via a secure URL: https://cliptheapex.com

Dismiss Notice

Sergey Sirotkin

Discussion in 'Drivers' started by teabagyokel, Jul 17, 2013.

1. RasputinLives

RasputinLives Not dead Contributor

So will this thread that was written by teabagyokel 4 and a half years ago be shortly moved into F1 current drivers? Must be some sort of record if it does.

teabagyokel and FB like this.
  2. gethinceri

gethinceri Daniil Kvyat Fan. Alfa Romeo Fan. Contributor

I hope so, it's about time a good Russian driver made it to F1.

teabagyokel likes this.
  3. cider_and_toast

cider_and_toast Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex Staff Member Premium Contributor

4. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

i faith in this guy that he could be as kyvat might have been if he wasn't so emotionally fragile. as he was very good in GP2 & will surprise a lot that think he is there mainly on money

5. gethinceri

gethinceri Daniil Kvyat Fan. Alfa Romeo Fan. Contributor

Kvyatt wasn't emotionally fragile in my opinion, he just wasn't good enough to live up to expectation and RedBull were very generous in allowing him to spend time with TorroRosso to try and up his game. Truth is, he just stopped another getting a chance.

Olivier and vintly like this.
  6. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

It might just have been he had miserable resting face. :D

But i always remember of kyvat took failure & bad luck badly. Remember the german gp qualifying in the pen & chatting to channel 4 after he knocked out of Q1. 9 tenths slower than Sainz. he looked on the verge of tears. Never known such a tougher interview in recent years to watch

7. RasputinLives

RasputinLives Not dead Contributor

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice