Poll Out of Ten: 2015 Bahrain Grand Prix

How Did You Rate the Bahrain Grand Prix Out of Ten?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes it seems strange the cars having to be hybrid to show the green side of F1 and then to stage a race under lights that burns thousands of watts of energy, still I'm sure Bahrain has a couple of glugs of oil left..

Last edited:
Some very boring, processional periods interspersed with some great overtaking by Rosberg & Nasr, a great drive from Raikkonen with a bit of drama at the end, an excellent defensive drive by Bottas. And of course a cool, controlled winning performance by Hamilton.

I'll forgive and forget the dull bits and give it an 8. It was a proper race!

No surprise here with me :D a......10 especially when Lewis demonstrates such complete control for a win.

The only thing that was really pissing me off in the race, was the continuous showing on the world feed, of the endless battle between Vettel and Bottas. I would have liked to have seen more of the drama that was developing between Raikkonen and Rosberg, instead of the fixation they had with Vettel and Botttas....:rolleyes:

I think they cut to Kimi v Rosberg once Kimi got within 5 seconds. Any sooner and you wouldn't have seen much. The coverage today was very hit and miss.

Yeah the sarcastic radio messages are ace, we've had the one I now use for my sig and I loved one where he said in America.

"Would you like me to go round again while you pit someone else"

Priceless...

Last edited:
7 from me. I liked it better than Malaysia, there was at least a bit of uncertainty in the last ten laps as to whether Raikkonen would topple the Mercedes pair before the flag. He managed one and it looked at one point like he'd a chance of doing the other. Some good midfield action as well.

Gave it a 9 because Kimi was back on the podium and Ferrari was able to catch and overtake a Mercedes in dry conditions. With or without brake issues I believe Kimi was going to get past Rosberg before the end of the race.

Back
Top Bottom