Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It was a good race, I'll admit- can't give it a 10 though- McLaren need to chuck their weather radar away and lean out from under the prat perch too...

A thoroughly enjoyable 8 though.

Il_leone yes and if it wasn't for the cars having wheels none of them would have moved.

I hate to break it to you but drivers overtaking other drivers because tbey are on diffetent strayegies and tyre wear has been part of F1 since it started.

Really odd fault to pick with a race.

Il_leone yes and if it wasn't for the cars having wheels none of them would have moved.

I hate to break it to you but drivers overtaking other drivers because tbey are on diffetent strayegies and tyre wear has been part of F1 since it started.

Really odd fault to pick with a race.

IF the race was dry it would have been a precession like in previous years

8 from me,which I immediately regretted as it's probably a 9. I don't do 9's lightly - in fact it would've been the first one from me since voting began. I was partly angry because it was slow to download a hookey copy of the Sky coverage race from the interweb, so I was forced to watch the BBC highlights which I can't stand.

Feel a bit of a spoil sport for putting an 8 but is wasn't a 9 or 10 for me (plus my usual rule of dropping 1 for any race containing DRS). I do think though that Daniel needs to get a bigger head as that grin is too big for his face at the moment.

I do think though that Daniel needs to get a bigger head as that grin is too big for his face at the moment.
5FURDYZ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom