Poll Out of ten - 2012 British Grand Prix

2012 British Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters

Jen

Here be dragons.
Contributor
Given the preceding circumstances and lack of dry running, I've given it an eight.

MCLS

Anti F1 fan
Valued Member
6, started and ended well, quiet in the middle. It was a more strategic race than outright excitement, still interesting nonetheless though.

GermanF1

Race Winner
Contributor
mjo Yes it was far too harsh. For some reason I wasn't to excited by this particular race, especially the middle of it. But I have to say it was a 5 or 6.
But I think my initial reaction (and the poll's results) shows how excellent the races are at the moment. 3 years ago I think most of us would have given it a 10 and we would be talking about how amazing this race was for weeks and months.
So sorry for my childish vote just minutes after the race.

Galahad

Not a Moderator
Valued Member
I thought it was pretty poor, the field spread out quite readily and there wasn't much in the way of incident. I've given it a 3 (voting on the basis that '5' is an average 2012 race) mainly because of the battle for the lead at the end.

Mephistopheles

Banned
Contributor
7 I don't rate a race on individual or team performances only on entertainment value, it wasn't the best race but it wasn't to bad either, at the end I didn't mind if Mark or Alonso won as long it wasn't Vettel, so I'm a happy camper....

F1 Shift.net

Points Scorer
It was a pretty good race. The first 5 laps or so were pretty crazy and i'll be interested in seeing the overtaking charts.

and after I posted this I see the overtaking stats are up....nice

Top Bottom