Poll Out of ten - 2012 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

2012 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
Bill Boddy Is it confirmed that the fault was with the fuel pump? I know Whitmarsh said that was the fault, but Ive since heard it could be how the pump was fitted to the chassis. Has it been resolved?

On the race. Very exciting, so much going on, but not all good driving. Great to have Kimi get a win. And good jobs from Alonso and Vettel ( though I do think Vettel made some errors and had luck riding with him) shame Lewis' car failed yet again. That race had his name on it! Maldonado drove well I thought, seems to have calmed down. Rotten luck for Schumi again.Perez another bad race,seems both his fortunes and Lews' have both taken a dip, though in very different ways, since the announcement of their seat changes.
I can't give it a ten. For that I want Alonso, Vettel and Lewis dicing it to the line for the last 20 laps of the race. :cheer: I don't want much really :D
I give it 8 out of 10

Good race but for me Valencia tops it, not just because Alonso won it but the manner in which he did so. The only luck that fell his way was Vettel's retirement. He had to fight his way through to second to inherit the lead when Vettel retired but what made his drive special was he did it without rubbing wheels with anyone on an unforgiving street circuit. I can't say that for Vettel at Abu Dhabi though it was still a worthy 3rd place.

Certainly not bad but not as good as I'd been lead to believe.
I felt Vettle's driving was OK but messy passing and school boy errors knock him down for me; great achievement but only the last couple of moves were great and the rest was good strategy, luck and a clean sweep set up.
The race at the front was actually pretty static... the 'excitement' was Lewis losing power and Webber playing top trumps for stupidity.
The pleasure was a Kimi win and a good clean drive from Maldo'.
Button seemed to be dialling in his drive.

Midfield racing was, for me, the best once again...

Maybe I'm getting jaded with these super long seasons.

Back
Top Bottom