Poll Out of ten - 2012 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

2012 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
5 from me, some absolutly dreadful driving from some of the supposedly best in the world, a false result due to two safety cars. The only bonus was seeing Kimi win and listening to the podium interviews and how uncomfortable Coulthard looked.

Also the fact that Red Bull were allowed to make setting changes to Sebs car after a penalty in qualifying just leaves a bitter taste..

A great race, 10 from me.

I had a feeling it was going to be a good'un and was lucky to have a holiday from work today, and was able to watch it live! First time this season :)

Without a doubt the best race of the season for me, mainly because unlike Valencia, tyres were not as crucial, and we saw cars at it throughout the race. We had some incidents, some failures, more importantly real racing (apart from the DRS) .Also a fight for the lead, funny moments (which is rare), some drama with Vettel.

And for once action throughout the whole grand prix, never a dull moment!

And of course, Raikkonen won :D

great race than previous two races but also some very amateurish driving as well in the midfleld

the circuit is still incredibly difficult to pass

A great race, 10 from me.

I had a feeling it was going to be a good'un and was lucky to have a holiday from work today, and was able to watch it live! First time this season :)

Without a doubt the best race of the season for me, mainly because unlike Valencia, tyres were not as crucial, and we saw cars at it throughout the race. We had some incidents, some failures, more importantly real racing (apart from the DRS) .Also a fight for the lead, funny moments (which is rare), some drama with Vettel.

And for once action throughout the whole grand prix, never a dull moment!

And of course, Raikkonen won :D
Agree with above ...but once again McLaren :censored:up Lewis' race ...so up yours......Whitmarsh & it's a NOUGHT from me...
Sorry Kimi...because I am so glad you won the race..you deserve it...but Lewis does not deserve the crap ...that he appears to be getting from Whitmarsh/McLaren.
Edit...Kimi winniing..got to give a 8...
even though I was disappointed for Lewis'...he made a brilliant effort...

there was a lot of amateurish driving on Webber's part which added to the entertainment and the fact Vettel was at the back rather than the customary pole and disappear into the distance helped

I enjoyed the unpredictability, but as I said in chat during the race, it did have an 'amateur hour' feel throughout. I prefer races where you can't keep track of the overtaking, rather than ones where you can't keep track of the crashing. I suspect more than half the field had contact at some point.

Anyway, 8.

Bill Boddy
I didn't know what the problem with Lewis' car was.......thanks for telling me, he seems to have had more than his fair share of problems again this year....
Merc engines are usually very reliable.
As for Lewis leaving McLaren...I never thought he would go to another team, but now that he has decided to leave McLaren....he seems much happier already.

Back
Top Bottom