Non 2014 United States Grand Prix Practice, Qualifying & Race Discussion

Interesting point. I really think Kimi is without doubt one of the biggest enigmas wrapped in a mystery that any sport has ever produced. His motivation is generally unfathomable, his attitude towards his sport, team and life is difficult to comprehend and the general feeling that he has talent to spare but will never fully use it, one that will follow him forever.

On the plus side, in a world that is so press driven, it's amazing that he has managed to keep that distance and maintain a private life.

That last point is the reason I like Kimi more than the other drivers, although I hasten to add, I am not a fan of any of the current crop. In a time when the drivers seem to be as much a corporate suit as a driver suit, Kimi in no way fits into that characterization. I find that enormously refreshing.

Props to Kimi though. He's made a lot of money doing something he loves and he lives his life exactly the way he wants to, not letting anybody else dictate his actions.

soccerman17, I was actually responding to Lewywo4 who has most annoyingly deleted their last two posts, between yours and mine, making it appear as if I was responding to you.

Screenshots_2014-11-03-07-19-56.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom