New design

I kind of unintentionally skip over the quote boxes now - they kind of fall away (I'm not sure if that's how it's said) against all the other gray elements. For me atleast.

Yes, I started working on the quote colours again last night.
I'll try and get something in place tonight (it's too bright in the lounge now to do any graphic work).

I'm trying a paler green out for the quotes now, so they're not as blatant as they were previously.

I'm still not convinced it works well or looks as good as it could, but we'll give it a try.

I kind of unintentionally skip over the quote boxes now - they kind of fall away (I'm not sure if that's how it's said) against all the other gray elements.

Although regarding the above comment, that's what I liked about the silver, it made it much easier to filter out the quotes and focus on the new content.

I like the lighter green - just a note to all members you can edit quotes for the bits you want to respond to ;)

just a note to all members you can edit quotes for the bits you want to respond to ;)
I think the software is a victim of its own success.

Due to the alerts feature I find people quote a lot more with this software.
Subsequently you sometimes end up with pages just full of green.

I never thought I would hear guys talking about colour in such depth, amazing!!

For me the more vibrant colours come from the avatars and the rest should be fairly subtle - whether pale green or silver - and the little orange touches here and there just highlight a function.

Back
Top Bottom