Poll Most Entertaining Driver of the Weekend

Who was the most entertaining driver of the weekend?

• Mark Webber

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jenson Button

• Lewis Hamilton

• Felipe Massa

• Michael Schumacher

• Nico Rosberg

• Romain Grosjean

• Daniel Ricciardo

• Jean-Eric Vergne

• Paul Di Resta

• Nico Hulkenberg

• Bruno Senna

• Heikki Kovalainen

• Vitaly Petrov

• Narain Karthikeyan

• Timo Glock

• Charles Pic

• Total voters

Jos the Boss

Champion Elect
Opening weekend, and first week back, but the question is who was the most entertaining driver of the weekend? Streuth mate, very good, crikey last season that Hammy pommie bloke was decent wern't he?

Kimi, for a stonking drive on race day and his 'blue flag moment'. Plus, it's been too long since I have been able to vote for my second favourite Finn! :D

Ive gone for Vettel as he had a pretty eventful weekend and delivered when it counted. Went off in in practice, didnt do so well in quali (by his high standards) but when it mattered most he pulled off a sublime overtake on Rosberg and had impressive race pace on his way to finishing P2

That was a champions drive in my opinion and entertaining :thumbsup:

Raikkonen had an advantage over the rest in the entertaining stakes. he seemed to have forgotten that it is no longer a single one hour session. How can a serious, sober racing driver get caught out by not getting a decent time in F1? Did he stop for a dump?

Thought about Kimi for a moment, but went for Alonso.

It was great (for non-Ferrari fans) watching him wrestle with that thing in practice.

Then when he was begging for a push while beached 75 feet away from the circuit, acting all disgusted with the marshal.

Entertaining indeed.

The most entertainment was by the Reverend's hassling of Alonso, coupled with his setting off of the Williams Patented Points Proximity and Prevention Sensor (WPPPPS).

I voted for Kimi, because he had a great drive from the back and maybe he would ended higher up if there wasn't a safety car. Either way great performance after a two year absence of the sport.

Back
Top Bottom