McLaren & McLaren Drivers Were Trumped By Vettel

Status
Not open for further replies.
And so the circular argument begins again - if's, but's, maybe's, might, perhaps, perchance...

So, I think it is time to draw an end to this and suggest we put discussions about what happened in Monaco behind us. Vettel, for whatever reason, ended up on a preferable set of tyres at his first pits stop, Button made two stops (the second, very unluckily for him, just before the safety car). The race was red flagged just as it was getting interesting, Vettel and Alonso fitted new tyres, game over.

If I see another post or discussion on this either my head will explode or the delete button will be hit repeatidly!

Thank you and good night.

And so the circular argument begins again - if's, but's, maybe's, might, perhaps, perchance...

So, I think it is time to draw an end to this and suggest we put discussions about what happened in Monaco behind us. Vettel, for whatever reason, ended up on a preferable set of tyres at his first pits stop, Button made two stops (the second, very unluckily for him, just before the safety car). The race was red flagged just as it was getting interesting, Vettel and Alonso fitted new tyres, game over.

If I see another post or discussion on this either my head will explode or the delete button will be hit repeatidly!

Spolisport, just as it was getting interesting <rolf> :)

yeah but who had the best strategy FB?

Joking! please don't delete me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom