Lewis Hamilton and Toto Wolff won't be attending the FIA ceremony in Paris tonight

Brogan

Legend
Staff Member
Good for them.

The contract states that the top 3 drivers must attend so it remains to be seen whether the FIA do anything about it.

Parked outside the building where the back slapping ceremony is being held.

1639686619539.png

It will be one of two things, either it will be quietly forgotten about or they will issue a fine for the Mercedes team as a whole.

I suspect the former but the latter wouldn't shock me either.

It will be one of two things, either it will be quietly forgotten about or they will issue a fine for the Mercedes team as a whole.

I suspect the former but the latter wouldn't shock me either.
Agree I am reading all sorts of bullshit on Facebook about Hamilton and Wolff show bad sportsmanship by not attending just because they ain't going

It's a breach of contract for Hamilton, not sure about Wolff, as someone is there on his behalf.

**** the FIA - they deserve nothing less.

The FIA would be shooting themselves in the foot with a bazooka if they were to punish either of them.

It's a breach of contract for Hamilton, not sure about Wolff, as someone is there on his behalf.

**** the FIA - they deserve nothing less.

The FIA would be shooting themselves in the foot with a bazooka if they were to punish either of them.
Agree. It's an issue for Hamilton only though because Mercedes sent James Allison to collect their Constructor Championship trophy.

Agree. It's an issue for Hamilton only though because Mercedes sent James Allison to collect their Constructor Championship trophy.
Then that would just highlight the conspiracy theory especially when Mercedes left them off the hook with withdrawing the appeal because it is going to be decided in a kangaroo court

Back
Top Bottom