Is Martin Whitmarsh in love with Jenson Button?

I for one don't watch the forum anymore, as it's not as useful as it used to be, they didn't really cover the lower teams, instead they just get interviews from the top drivers from the top 4 teams.

Not only that, the love in with Button is quite sickening I agree with you on that.

I don't want to watch the forum again if you what you are saying is true, or Whitmarsh giving Head & Shoulders knees and toeas glances and touches.

I agree.....but they did have Alguasuari on..... & DC made him driver of the day.
Would have liked to see Bruno though..his name must make life hard for him at times...I'm off topiic!

The happy couple....

whitmarsh-backs-button-s-desire-to-push-on_1.jpg

s3_1.jpg

cf008__55295498_button_whitmarsh.jpg

ButtonWhitmarsh_2446426.jpg

It was at Singapore I think in 2009 where Jenson had a falling out with Branson for apparently getting too friendly with JB's girl.

Maybe thats where Whitmarsh first made his move

'ohh, don't worry Jense baby, leave her to him, I can offer you a better garage to park your car, anytime night or day'

Funnily enough, there's never been one at Williams...

Or at Motor Racing Developments when one B Ecclestone esq. was in charge. Two ex-car dealers, Frank and Bernie, with a similar attitude to drivers (one, which to an extent, I have sympathy for)

Back
Top Bottom