Is Martin Whitmarsh in love with Jenson Button?

alonso_briatore_ok.jpg

Briatore__Alonso_DW_533875a.jpg

alonso_briatore.jpg

briatore-alonso.jpg

I'd forgotten about this "love story"

That would be fun to hear in commentary, by the way perhaps there should be a similar post on thef1slate website, they are always having JB making the most erotic comments.

If the rumours are correct that the delays in the Jenson contract extension deal is actually from Jensons side, holding out for a Ferrari seat in a years time, how must Whitmarsh be feeling?

If Jense were to agree to move to Ferrari after one more year at McLaren like Alonso did at Renault on his way to Ferrari in 2009, would this break Whitmarshs heart?

Would he continue to fawn over him in the last year?

Hopefully he will be able to seperate his personal feelings from business

Just heard Whimarsh on the build up to quali criticising Lewis' drive at monza. Poor show:disappointed:Ive never heard him criticise Jens, ever; he always talks him up when he has a bad day. Ah well it might come back to bite you martin

Felt I just had to post this leaked Mclaren pitwall commentary from Suzuka.
MW= Martin Whitmarsh LE= lewis’ engineer JE=Jenson’s engineer L=Lewis
L: Something’s wrong. I’m losing time to Vettel and Jenson’s catching me. The car isn’t handling
LE: Understood Lewis.
LE: (To Whitmarsh) Lewis is falling back, he might have a problem. Jenson has halved the gap to him.
MW: Jenson is a bloody good driver! Bloody good!
LE: Yes but the cars not handling, there’s something wrong
MW: It’s just Lewis, he cant manage the tyres. He could learn something from Jenson. Jenson’s a bloody good driver.
LE: Jenson is right behind lewis now.
MW: What! (grabs microphone off lewis’ engineer) Listen. Jenson is faster than you. Do you understand. Jenson is faster than you.
L: I know. Im about to let him past. Ive got a puncture.
MW: Stop whining.
MW: (into Jenson’s microphone) Well done my boy. You’re a bloody good driver. You’ve done some of the best drives in the history of F1!
LE: He’s got a puncture, can we bring him in
MW: Not yet. Jenson might need to pit. The RB’s are heavy on tyres if Vettel comes in we have to cover him.
JE: Its ok Jenson wont need to pit for a few more laps.
MW: Ok you’d better bring lewis in. He’s been nothing but trouble this year. He should learn from Jenson. All we need now is another clash with Massa.
A few laps later
LE: Er, martin
Martin drags his eyes away from jenson’s screen to lewis’
MW: Oh for ****’s sake!!

Back
Top Bottom