Is Martin Whitmarsh in love with Jenson Button?

http://www.planetf1.com/news/3213/7309392/Whitmarsh-Predicts-Showdown-In-Brazil
Whitmarsh still tries to cause upset by saying things that arent true. Why does he do this? He is trying to set up a showdown at Brazil between the team mates. Why would he do that? He knows Jenson has won the interteam battle, does he just want to draw attention to it? Why? He says he knows both drivers very well, yet once again(twice now in a week) Lewis has had to refute what Whitmarsh says about him.

"For the life of me I don't know why he would say that because that's not the case," he said.
"Of course we both want to win, but it doesn't matter whether he or I get it, we still end up on a high. That's my view anyway."
"For me it's irrelevant whether he has finished ahead of me because we want to win the Championship," he said.
"Some days when you play golf you have an off day and you lose, well this has been an off year.
"It's not too bad to have an off year considering I've been racing since I was eight years old, and considering the stuff I've been going through I don't think I've done too bad to be where I am."

Lewis should not be having to argue his case and his views with his team manager!!!:givemestrength::givemestrength:
Dont tell me all is hunkey Dorey in that camp!

http://www.planetf1.com/news/3213/7309392/Whitmarsh-Predicts-Showdown-In-Brazil
Whitmarsh still tries to cause upset by saying things that arent true. Why does he do this? He is trying to set up a showdown at Brazil between the team mates. Why would he do that? He knows Jenson has won the interteam battle, does he just want to draw attention to it? Why? He says he knows both drivers very well, yet once again(twice now in a week) Lewis has had to refute what Whitmarsh says about him.

"For the life of me I don't know why he would say that because that's not the case," he said.
"Of course we both want to win, but it doesn't matter whether he or I get it, we still end up on a high. That's my view anyway."
"For me it's irrelevant whether he has finished ahead of me because we want to win the Championship," he said.
"Some days when you play golf you have an off day and you lose, well this has been an off year.
"It's not too bad to have an off year considering I've been racing since I was eight years old, and considering the stuff I've been going through I don't think I've done too bad to be where I am."

Lewis should not be having to argue his case and his views with his team manager!!!:givemestrength::givemestrength:
Dont tell me all is hunkey Dorey in that camp!

So, Whitmarsh has said that he expects both drivers to want to be the one to finish the season with 4 wins.... Well, no s***!!! Of course both of them do! However, it's hardly causing upset, or even trying to set up a showdown! Planet F1 is the tabloid news of F1 on the internet... Scandalous headline, with no meat!

I can't believe anyone still reads PlanetF1, let alone takes its sensationalist headline-snappy rubbish seriously...:rolleyes:

I've been trying to lower the standard of my rag - http://cliptheapex.com/threads/rootersport.3653/ - ever since I launched it half way through the season. Rootersport was meant to be THE motor sport tabloid. I have failed. PlanetF1 has beaten me into second place in the 2011 Direst Motor Sport Fan Tabloid Championship.:givemestrength:

Drat! This must have been an off season.
What did I do with my Happy Bubble? :(
Why doesn't Mr Whitmarsh read my stuff?
Maybe he spends too much time with that Button bloke?

These and other crucial questions are rarely answered in my rag. Maybe I should check out PlanetF1 for some insight? Maybe not ...:thinking:
8-)

Back
Top Bottom