Is Martin Whitmarsh in love with Jenson Button?

From the picture on the Head & Shoulders bottle, I can safely say that winning is not on Jenson's mind at that particular moment.

The chequered flag is dropping as Jenson is standing in front of it with no race overalls or helmet. This implies, clearly, that he has been eliminated extremely early from the race in question.

I suspect that this may be happening several minutes later:

_53821603_vettel_reuters_226.jpg

From the picture on the Head & Shoulders bottle, I can safely say that winning is not on Jenson's mind at that particular moment.

The chequered flag is dropping as Jenson is standing in front of it with no race overalls or helmet. This implies, clearly, that he has been eliminated extremely early from the race in question.

I suspect that this may be happening several minutes later:

_53821603_vettel_reuters_226.jpg
Perhaps it is a prophetic commentary on the state of the drivers and constructors championships. Combined with the above we can say this: The flag has come down, and the finger has gone up on this years' F1 WDC and WCC. Bow you r head and drop your shoulders, chaps and chappesses!:)

I see your point, FB, Seb has clearly been eliminated too, since he is standing at turn 2. All this implies that either there is a man of British/Carribean origin in a silver suit with a trophy or a man of Spanish origin in a red suit with magnificent eyebrows and a trophy. Or, more likely, both. But in which order?

Meanwhile Mark Webber is looking miserable on the third podium slot.

Sebs already done a head and shoulders video but its in german! And theres something about perfect de pasta!
He has got a good sense von humour though!

Martin Whitmarsh said:
Jenson's done some of the most spectacular drives in the history of Formula 1 this year. And I think he's capable of even more.

In the history of F1?

Please spare us your unhealthy infatuation Whitmarsh. And now the latest expression of love is to compromise the cars top speed on the fastest circuit by overdosing on rear downforce.

Because Button doesn't like taking corners without high rear end grip

Pathetic

Madness

Martin Whitmarsh said:
Jenson's done some of the most spectacular drives in the history of Formula 1 this year. And I think he's capable of even more.

In the history of F1?

Please spare us your unhealthy infatuation Whitmarsh. And now the latest expression of love is to compromise the cars top speed on the fastest circuit by overdosing on rear downforce.

Because Button doesn't like taking corners without high rear end grip

Pathetic

Madness
---------------------------------------------

I heard Whitmarsh's comments last night on R5L................but I thought I had misheard............
Unbelievable.....but then they say.......love is ....

---------------------------------------------

I heard Whitmarsh's comments last night on R5L................but I thought I had misheard............
Unbelievable.....but then they say.......love is ....
I heard this as well. He's had a couple of great drives this year, but really? He's clearly got his favourite, maybe due to the fact that Lewis was Ron's baby (so to speak) and Whitmarsh just doesn't get along with that kind of driver

Senna in the pouring rain at Monaco 1984 in his FIRST season, from 13th on the grid to overtake Prost for the lead, with Prost getting the race cancelled on safety reasons and officially winning even though Senna had wasted him on track IN A TOLEMAN!!!

Button from 13th in one of the best cars, come through the field with an extra set of fresh tyres

These are comparable within the pantheon of most spectacular drives EVER

and Button has done more than one of these this season alone!!!!

:please:

Memo to Jenson, if you drop anything in the McLaren center, do not attempt to retrieve it, just walk on

The Rowen & Martin laugh in...sorry the Martin & Jenson love in...... on the BBC after Monza....

Who do the beeb lot & Whitmarsh think they are kidding?

MW suggested they show JBs overtake on MS.....before every GP Prog.....
I hope the commentary explains that Lewis had been racing against Schumi for many laps...being blocked/dangerous moves from MS. Whilst Jenson kept well back from the dirty air/maybe carnage...letting Lewis do all the work.
Schumi was then warned by Ross...twice...
Enter Jenson.....for his so called wonderful overtake.

A though went through my mind........of a matador putting in his sword to kill the poor bull......when the torreodors have left the poor animal....still standing...but unable to fight anymore.

Easy peasy.

Watch the Forum.....plenty of loving glances/touching from MW....don't know if JB appreciated it...he kept moving away.

I for one don't watch the forum anymore, as it's not as useful as it used to be, they didn't really cover the lower teams, instead they just get interviews from the top drivers from the top 4 teams.

Not only that, the love in with Button is quite sickening I agree with you on that.

I don't want to watch the forum again if you what you are saying is true, or Whitmarsh giving Head & Shoulders knees and toeas glances and touches.

Back
Top Bottom