Inconsistent stewarding is still an issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so much surprised as more and more willing to question the inconsistencies of those placed in positions of power because of a belief that they are able to rise above the fickleness and inconsistency of the amateur or layperson

This is why modern political systems widely replaced monarchies, people who are sick of the whims of vague, fickle, inconsistent governance tend not to accept that 'its just how it is'

They notice, they complain, then they act once the first two steps have been repeated up to a tipping point

Thats why revolutions happen, because people stop accepting that human inconsistency is acceptable from their rule makers
In your dreams - sorry to be so blunt.

The last 500 years and more are all about the slow and painful loss of power from a minority with birth rights to a meritocratic larger middle class, the big steps in this process were all effected by a certain mass of people rising against rulers who overstepped the mark with inconsistent, unfair, and whimsical rulings. French and Russian revolutions, English civil war are obvious examples

So I am not dreaming here, people always rise against rules and rulemakers who are unfair and inconsistent.

History tells us that if F1 continues to have individuals on ego trips handing our inconsistent and unfair punishments, its only a matter of time before the regime is overthrown.

ask Max

It's a little extreme to compare social revolution to inconsistent stewarding isn't it?

Shades of grey

I am talking about the principle that inconsistent rules and justice inevitably lead to an overthrow

thats the human condition, whether its at your local school or country or club

So to be clear I am not comparing events, only recurring themes in human history
And you are assuming that Justice has ever been foremost in Human evolution?

This is really not the thread for this discussion.

Money talks. There's not going to be an overthrow of the system when they're all getting a whole wad of cash from Bernie all the time!

We said this about the Sky deal. They were shown the spreadsheet and they fell into line!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom