How many stops in Canada?

How many stops will the winner in Canada make?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can I change my vote? Or is that not allowed?

Due to it maybe being changeable conditions I think 3 is the best option...

Can I change my vote? Or is that not allowed?

:no:

More trouble than its worth probably... I would have no idea where to begin. I can't even get the closing date for the poll right (currently 25 minutes into FP2!!)

At least four. I clicked five. Time lost in the pits is very small and double-DRS zone makes passing a child's play.

In dry weather that is.

I think a lot of people forget how well DRS worked in Turkey, but that was all down to the fact that the DRS zone was coming out of a fast corner, here it is coming out of a slow hairpin. Thus I think we'll see a fair few overtakes but they will be skill based and most could be done without the DRS would be my guess.

I thought Button did 5 and a drive thorugh?

Edit: Or does the red flag change count? (I presume they changed then?)

The computer says 6 stops and computers are never wrong are they!;)

Once again, the right answer has been the "crazy" pre-race choice. I think a biscuit is a good prize, and I have arranged for the two winners to pick up the prizes (as tested during the live coverage) at the Renault factory in Enstone. If you ask nicely, they might even give you two.

The computer says 6 stops and computers are never wrong are they!;)

Once again, the right answer has been the "crazy" pre-race choice. I think a biscuit is a good prize, and I have arranged for the two winners to pick up the prizes (as tested during the live coverage) at the Renault factory in Enstone. If you ask nicely, they might even give you two.

ROFL

Woohoo, two biscuits! Plleeeeaasse.... :tea:

Back
Top Bottom