Hamilton demoted again!

bogaTYR said:
but statements like that are, as i found out, impossible to make without being called a hater, a traitor or even worse. even on this board
I am not aware of anyone using language like that on this forum.

Please report any posts you feel are in breach of the forum rules by clicking on the 'Report this post' icon [imgname=http://cliptheapex.com/resources/miscellaneous/report_post.png:pohw0nqj]Report this post[/imgname:pohw0nqj] which is found at the top right corner of posts.

Andrea_Moda_Rules said:
Is it just me or has everyone compleyely and utterly forgot that Ron Dennis was already planning for his reitrement anyway. Ron Dennis a 'scracfical lamb'? sorry tebag but that is bigglest load of bull ive heard of a long time. Ron Dennis is a man who who stands up for himself and what he thinks does what he wants. He isnt gunna let Mr Moseley push him around or tell him what to do! for goodness sake he was on his way to retirement and leaving mclaren anyway slowing giving responsabiltiy to others within his team so what would be point. His departure has proberly qiuckened the process to try an save face on what is a embarassing sef-inflicted situation at McLaren.
although I havent been too vocal round here bout this debate this is my last comment on the matter!
ITs desending into a FIA hachet job vs Mclaren lying cheating scumbags and that is both a load of bull and completely wrong.
and its also not wny i join motorsport/f1 forums for.

The fact that he was retiring anyway is what makes Ron Dennis the sacrificial lamb, he would not have gone if he was team principal! McLaren percieved they needed a big name on their P45 to send to the FIA, and they chose one who had little active involvement anyway! Notice that Martin Whitmarsh survives! I would say that McLaren are liars and cheats (as are every team in F1 and all of professional sport for that matter) and there evidence of an FIA hachet job! I bet this matter wouldn't have got to the WMSC if Ferrari were the team involved, and not because Ferrari would have told the stewards of the radio saying "Hey, Felipe baby, pull over"!

Don't start simplifying matters, there is wrong on all sides, and don't forget that this is not the first time there have been changes to the final positions after the race!

WMSC Hearing 29/4/09

So the day of reckoning approacheth! In 2005, BAR missed the Grand Prix of Spain and Monaco. Will McLaren miss the same two races this season? Will the WMSC attempt to administer the death penalty? Will Max whip McLaren into shape? Will Bernie finally get a proper haircut? These and a few more sensible questions will be answered by the WMSC's decision tomorrow.

I'd also like to see how you guys will react, which of you will say "not enough" if Whitmarsh is executed, and those who'll say "too harsh" if McLaren are let off! Or maybe I'm thinking of the reaction some other place! Anyway, lets hope for a fair hearing and no bl**dy Ferrari lawyers!

As many commentators have said over the last couple of weeks, let's just hope the punishment fits the crime. The most apt quote must be the Independent on Sunday, in an article by David Tremayne, who said the most scandalous part of all this is that it's more than a storm in a tea cup. 'As an introduction, Senna told his new engineer, "Everyone in F1 lies"'.
Anything more than a ban for a couple of races will be OTT*.

* in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom