Poll Gallery - any interest?

Would a gallery be a worthwhile addition to the site?

• Total voters
Thanks guys.

I'm hoping it is more popular than the other add-ons which were installed at one time or another.

Is there anything wrong with how the gallery has been implemented and set up?

It's only being used by one person at the moment really.

I seem to get it wrong very often when it comes to features I think will be useful for the site.

I couldn't upload a youtube vid yesterday from my iPad.
But probably 'cos I'm a numbskull.

I'm trying to think of content to upload but I'm not sure about the rules of using other peoples stuff I know that youtube is a kind of free for all unless challenged but that's it...

And I'm still having problems with uploading files from my computer I wanted to upload that dog thing I complained about on the rant thread but I'm having no joy....

Well that's my two penneth worth if it is of any help....

I made what I think is a great edit of the Canadian four hour GP a couple of years ago I would like to upload but like I said I'm having problems and I really cannot stand using IE....:sick:

YouTube any other similar services are fine.
They wouldn't provide the ability to embed otherwise :)

Images are slightly trickier I agree.
But I presume if attribution is given using the caption field then it should be fine?

It's a bit annoying that the pause, full screen etc. tool bar is cut off at the bottom of the window on the media front page. I'm guessing it's not just me as I see it in multiple browsers. It's fine if you go to the main page for the video though.

snip.PNG

I've only just found this thread but I think it's a great idea and am off now to have a look :)
Off the top of my head , a good section for pictures could be ....'what I've been getting up to' and we could just put in pictures of interesting things we've done.....or just silly things.
Please is there, or could there be, an idiots guide to putting on picture and videos.

Is there anything wrong with how the gallery has been implemented and set up?

It's only being used by one person at the moment really.

That'll be me:embarrassed: and despite me saying i'd hardly use it :whistle: I am surprised that very few people have viewed the videos, I think i'll hang fire for a bit and let some others post their videos, see how it goes.
I do see it as a good addition though - all of my favourite videos in one place and hopefully the chance to see some good motorsport stuff that others like which i haven't seen before.

When I get some time at the weekend I'll upload some pictures I took at the 2003 British GP, managed to get some decent shots. Well, I think I did anyway.

Also, off to the Stoneleigh Kit Car show on Sunday, that should make for some nice gallery shots.

I am unable to watch videos at work, and scarcely get a look in on the computer at home, due to ponies.

Back
Top Bottom