Funny F1 Pictures

I enjoyed this picture from September's F1 Racing. Fernando and Lewis looking like old pals. Felipe looking like a cardboard cut-out. di Resta looking rather disinterested. And it's a good thing they got both Virgin drivers in there.

I'm rather suspicious :thinking:. Looks to me like the whole picture is composed of cardboard cut-outs. Either, that or they were all rolled flat specially for the occasion. In fact, I seem to recall Jenson remarking upon being flattened by the occasion. :thinking:or was that flattered?:thinking:

Not really funny pics but a wonderful portrait of Bernie

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150200608707877.315910.105105442876

254944_10150200609332877_105105442876_7379262_5684859_n.jpg

This is more ridiculous than funny, and I've been meaning to bring it up all year, so here it is. The Standings scroll on the Onboard feed has listed di Resta as "DG" all season. This is obviously the abbreviation for di Grassi and for some reason it has been allowed to carry over for this entire campaign. Let the complaints rain down upon FOM headquarters. :yes:

DG.jpg

This is more ridiculous than funny, and I've been meaning to bring it up all year, so here it is. The Standings scroll on the Onboard feed has listed di Resta as "DG" all season. This is obviously the abbreviation for di Grassi and for some reason it has been allowed to carry over for this entire campaign. Let the complaints rain down upon FOM headquarters. :yes:

Let not the complaints rain down on the FOM! That scroll bar is a BBC graphic!

Back
Top Bottom