F1 TV Coverage 2014

Anyone know why I had to watch the race on my computer? Oh, right, it was supposed to be on NBC but they were showing local traffic and weather before the Indy 500. Thanks for that.

Do Sky show adverts during the Free Practice sessions? I was watching two of these elsewhere and as far as I know these were genuine Sky feeds complete with adverts. If not someone was being naughty and not telling me.

So you pay loads of money to watch adverts. Sounds like a good idea to Sky.

ITV Player now charges for most of their programmes now, both they and their freebies have adverts that you cannot fast forward through. Some (most?) of their adverts are interactive as well, whatever that means.

Imo Free Practice sessions are usually quite interesting. Or were until F1.com started using coloured dots instead of times.

Can't see it happening. They show enough on the channel for the rest of the time.

They don't do it on Football and the rest of their sports and I think the lesson will be learnt from ITV.

Since Sky got the contract for every race I have watched the every race on Sky bar one when I was forced into watching it on BBC..... it was terrible, just terrible.

Sky do appear to be light years ahead of the beeb since they took over.

The BBC seem like they are not trying and don't care.

Once the Beeb's contract expires, what will happen to EeJay and Crazy Davey C? I have a feeling Sky will acquire 2 more pundits...

He's not that bad, he just has trouble asking and answering questions, sometimes strange predictions and outlandish shirts. Plus he did break the Hamilton story in 2012...

This sounds interesting. As long as the word 'forage' was meant to say 'footage' that is.

http://f1broadcasting.wordpress.com/2014/05/30/new-site-with-unseen-fom-footage-coming-to-sky-f1/

Screen Shot 2014-05-30 at 16.29.10.png

Back
Top Bottom