F1 Agree/Disagree

Disagree. Under the current conditions no other company will want to supply tyres into F1 as it would damage the brand.

Williams will never win another Grand Prix.

Agree I believe that team is cut off to outsiders.

If RedBull had, had the Mercedes engines this year it would be a match and maybe even superior to the Mercedes car

Agree, they have no real attachment to F1 it's just another part of their portfolio in terms of brand "Red Bull". A sustained period without championships or wins will lead to calls to quit as it would not be serving the image of the company.

Valteri Bottas will be the first "new" world champion (i.e. not a previous winner)

Disagree. Would love to see it as I'm a fan but he's tired to Williams who won't win a title so the likes of Ricciardo, Kyvat, KMag, Max V, Vandorne, Marchellio are in a better position to come to the front due to their team connections.

F1 will lower the number of races it has back to 16 within the next 5 years.

Disagree. The first rule in the Ecclestone playbook is that there's one born every minute, and I don't see anyone who is likely to take over F1 to dip below the maximum.

August is not the best time for the F1 summer break.

Disagree - when else would they have a break? Splits the season up into 2 halves, and gives the teams personnel some much needed time with their families.

If Jenson goes to Sportscars, he will add the Le Mans title to his 2009 WDC at some point.

Disagree, just trying to get anyone to buy into F1 right now is near impossible without a front running team being for sale.

At least 2 of the current teams on the grid won't make it to the end of the 2016 season.

Back
Top Bottom