F1 Agree/Disagree

Disagree, with Williams on the up there's no need for the novelty, no other team will need to employ a driver with her level of talent.

DRS will be "fully free" by 2016.

Disagree, seeing that f1 is the pinnacle of safety and unnecessary risk and it being banned for safety reasons in the past.

Alonso will eventually leave Ferrari in a search for a new title.

Agree, as long as his contract is up for renewal!

The next driver to break his GP win duck will be Romain Grosjean.

Disagree - Lotus are a lost cause at the moment, the only team Grosjean is likely to move to is McLaren but every man and his dog is linked to a move there right now and there's no guarantee that McLaren will produce a fast car any time soon. More likely 1st time winners would be Bianchi if he moves to Ferrari or possibly young Verstappen if he proves to be as quick as he is rumoured to be and will be promoted to the main Red Bull team.

Honda setting up their UK engine base in Milton Keynes will lead to a link up with Red Bull in the future.

Agree, RBR clearly have wanted out with Renault for a while, and Honda's the only place they can go.

Red Bull will fight for the 2015 Constructors' Title.

Agree. Even without Newey involved they won't decline that quickly, if at all. And the engine should be better.

The Japanese Grand Prix will award full points.

Agree. The edge of the typhoon is set to pass well to the south of the circuit (250 miles according to some reports). The papers are bored and are reporting anything at the moment.

Caterham won't make it to the next race

Disagree - such is the nature of the system, a driver would require a 50 point gap going into the last race. And I just can't see it happening, especially with the rest of the field catching up to the Mercs.

Sebastian Vettel will leave Red Bull at the end of this season.

Disagree - There are just too many drivers for too few seats. Talent alone isn't enough anymore.

We'll have nothing to complain about in next years season.

Disagree, McLaren ought to use the second car to use their young drivers; so Alonso or Button and Magnussen or Vandoorne.

Shanghai is a better circuit than Yas Marina.

Agree. Whilst they are not the most challenging tracks, and Yas Marina looks more impressive - the lights, the hotel etc, the Shanghai circuit is more conductive to an exciting race with that great hairpin at the end of the lap and is therefore better in my book :thumbsup:.

We will see a New Jersey Grand Prix before the decade's out.

Disagree. If it hasn't happened yet I don't see it happening any time soon.
Oops forgot to add something to agree/disagree with.
Neither of the two new teams supposed to enter Formula 1 in the next year or two will ever score points.

Agree. I doubt they'll even make it, I think we're heading for 8x3 which may well be more sustainable.

The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix will be the last in the careers of Adrian Sutil, Kamui Kobayashi and Esteban Gutierrez.

Back
Top Bottom