Pre-Season F1 2022

an unpopular decision as we won be seeing any action in test 1, as there will be no times or footage from test 1, as its back to the old days of winter testing with the test 2 being the usual TV fest & our 1st chance to see times & what the pecking order could be

This is not quite true. There will be (end of the day) times, but no live timing. For a new generation of cars, I suspect that teams don’t want to have any painful failures broadcast to the world!

This is not quite true. There will be (end of the day) times, but no live timing. For a new generation of cars, I suspect that teams don’t want to have any painful failures broadcast to the world!
i didnt know we got timings but from what i heard it was a shakedown. no journalists, no times & no coverage

i have feeling about Ferrari because how great the recovery has been it took McLaren 4-5 yrs to go from last to 3rd. being in contention for poles & wins. Ferrari had done that within 8 months

Also on different bit as its something ive noticed that the Premier league Live Fixtures have been announced & its extremely odd decision from sky sports that they have decided to put the 1 of the biggest games of the season on at the same time as the opening race of the season, you wouldve thought that they would be trying to build upon the massive profile for good & bad last season had

temp 1.png

Here's an idea, either have them at every race or not at any. Load of crap!
but you couldnt have 1 at monaco & i would be against permanent friday qualifying. but that goes with ideas we had for a while have instead of FP2 on the Friday evening a sprint race with either championship order setting the grid or reverse championship order

F1Brits_90, if you can't have a sprint race at Monaco then there shouldn't be a full F1 race. Now there's a thought.
Was thinking the very same thing.

With so many races now being run it other venues where the stupidly rich would quite happily light their cigars and wipe their arses with rolls of dollar bills, even they don't need Monaco anymore.

but without history what is sport
Part of me agrees but at the same time, there is a list as long as your arm of outstanding circuits that it is simply no longer viable to host F1 races on.

Brands Hatch would still be on the calendar if it had a harbour and was surrounded by multi million dollar apartments.

i didnt know we got timings but from what i heard it was a shakedown. no journalists, no times & no coverage

i have feeling about Ferrari because how great the recovery has been it took McLaren 4-5 yrs to go from last to 3rd. being in contention for poles & wins. Ferrari had done that within 8 months
In this matter, Ferrari looks more professional, because 4-5 years is a very long time.

P.S. Let me join your forum.

Back
Top Bottom