Gaming F1 2010 Online League

Just a question are punctures predominantely from overloading/heating or debris? annoying little things them.

I must say it has taken me over a year to get hold of the game but my word, what a game, the tension, I have a lot to learn with setup, I get knocked by HRT's, Virgins and Lotus's at qualie all the time, darned annoying that.

The offline fuel programming might be different to online, quite a lot of things are. Hopefully that will be something else they correct for 2011.

As for punctures if you take too much kerb quite regularly you can pick some up then. Never had one from debris though but it is possible.

I dont think there would be enough interest, and we all use different consoles so we can't all race each other, me and Yorkie use Playstations but I don't know who else does. Besides it would be hard to agree on a set time to race at.

For those interesting in racing in a league ARL is always taking on more drivers and with bigger grids in 2011 there will be spaces for a lot more cars. It's also multi-format so PC and Xbox users can join in the fun as well.

Usually when I take too much kerb it ends with me spinning.

Hmm you too, lol this game is really hard. Career is a nightmare when all you can choose is HRT, Virgin and Lotus then they expect you to finish 12th and the lot, as if you can get beyond the last 2 rows is a minor miracle.

I dont think there would be enough interest, and we all use different consoles so we can't all race each other, me and Yorkie use Playstations but I don't know who else does. Besides it would be hard to agree on a set time to race at.

It would be awesome if the consoles/platforms could interconnect. I run mine on the PC so have MS Live.

Hmm you too, lol this game is really hard. Career is a nightmare when all you can choose is HRT, Virgin and Lotus then they expect you to finish 12th and the lot, as if you can get beyond the last 2 rows is a minor miracle.

Really? What level do you play on? I found the AI really terrible, especially around Montreal...

For those interesting in racing in a league ARL is always taking on more drivers and with bigger grids in 2011 there will be spaces for a lot more cars. It's also multi-format so PC and Xbox users can join in the fun as well.

Is this for F1 2011? I will have to buy that when it comes out.........as if it is a choice.

Really? What level do you play on? I found the AI really terrible, especially around Montreal...

Custom

Braking is assisted only because right now I am 2 days into it and am a bit finger heavy

Unassisted traction control though I do find myself spinning a bit.

AI right now on intermediate as amatuer is way to easy,...but on intermediate they don't really make mistakes even under pressure.

I really think it is my setup,..I seem way to slow.

Just use the quick set-up, think that might be your problem.

I had the AI at Legend, ABS and TCS off... etc. and I still one

Another problem I think it, you are using braking assist, don't ever use that in a racing game, it just slows you down way too much, try it without braking assist, and brake when the line tells you to brake you will still be much better off...

Just use the quick set-up, think that might be your problem.

I had the AI at Legend, ABS and TCS off... etc. and I still one

Another problem I think it, you are using braking assist, don't ever use that in a racing game, it just slows you down way too much, try it without braking assist, and brake when the line tells you to brake you will still be much better off...

I think the braking assist sucks epic, watched a guy on youtube with a lotus doing 1:56 at Sakhir, lol I do like 2:08. Once I am comfortable with the control of the game I will move to legend and use the Mod enhancer for AI and other things like Pirelli though it is irrelevent with 2011 out soon.

PS: turned off all the braking assists and found I get around 5+ seconds on my first flying lap to take me to 2:06 odd and about P17, vast improvement on the P24 mandatory.

Sakhir is freakin' hard, way to bumpy, sector 2 is a nightmare waiting to happen.

Back
Top Bottom