Driver Salaries 2013

I bet they all do. Do Marlboro still pick up the Ferrari driver salaries?

Santander pay for Alonso's, they also paid off Raikkonen in 2009 to bring in Alonso a year early, whether they pay Massa or not, I don't know.

Kimi is the most underpaid and Button is the most overpaid. Vettel is also underpaid, but I'd take a lower salary for a red bull seat too.

Hamilton clearly got a big salary to leave McLaren for a team with a very poor track record.

Interesting that Mercedes has the highest driver payroll of any team, although this makes you wonder how high McLarens payroll must have been last year!

I've heard he gets large bonuses for wins, titles and podiums...

This is probably why Mercedes had to give such a high base salary to Lewis. To compensate for the significant reduction in chance to win (at least from last years perspective when we didn't know McLaren would show up with a duff car this year.

Force India drivers don't get paid that much compared to the rest, in saying that, I would be happy with £400,000 salary, another surprising that di Resta gets paid less than Sutil despite being with the team for 3 years now.

Expected Perez to be quite low, as he's probably had a 700% increase.

As for Webber, £10 million for doing an average job, he's raking it in with his performances.

How did Britney Rosberg get $11 MM ???

Cor blimey ...

siffert_fan

Might that have to do with the fact he finished 2nd in 2011 and was beating Lewis at the time to add leverage to this given his originally salary was €8-10m
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raikkonen got paid €45-50m a year at Ferrari so getting peanuts this time would not matter as much plus it was because he priced himself out of a Mclaren drive by asking more than Button he was out of F1

-----------------

Lotus like I;ve been saying don;t have the money to pay top driver rates so come renegotiation Kimi will want a big raise on his current worth and that points his previous personal sponsors - Red Bull

--------------------------

The lower teams work on drivers bringing on sponsors to the team to paid their wages

Perez' wage is low but am sure there are performance related bonuses

Back
Top Bottom