Are you excited for 2011?

Are you excited about the 2011 season?

• Very excited

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Quite excited ; optimistic at the least

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • Not excited (Couldn't care less for Brogan)

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Very pessimistic ; dreading it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm happy to wait a few races

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope you're all looking forward to lots of this

Vettel-finger-3.jpg

lol.gif

Optimistic, I know the season isn't going to be the 'Washing the Car by 10 past 1 Season' like we had 2001 to 2004. Just hope we see a little more racing, though do fear there will only be 2 competitive teams in RBR & Ferrari, so only 2 will be able to race (Alonso & Vettle) and the other 2 will have to pretend (Webber & Massa)

Optimistic, I know the season isn't going to be the 'Washing the Car by 10 past 1 Season' like we had 2001 to 2004. Just hope we see a little more racing, though do fear there will only be 2 competitive teams in RBR & Ferrari, so only 2 will be able to race (Alonso & Vettle) and the other 2 will have to pretend (Webber & Massa)

ROFL

Can we please give FB a one week suspension from the site for that? :D

It's almost as bad as that Briatore pic! :sick:

Anyway, I'm not expecting the roller-coaster 5 way title of last year but a tough title scrap will be good to watch anyway (so long as the Red Bull isn't as quick as we think). In any case, I'll be watching all the races I can - if all fails and it's dog crap we can watch the 2010 Canadian GP, Australian GP (well the list goes on) again!

I've been "Quite Excited" for some time now. The only thing that diminished the excitement was the two week delay. But after last night, whatever excitement momentarily abandoned me has undoubtedly found it's way back. For the hundredth time I watched the conclusion to the 2008 Formula One Season and I still can't believe how that played out. The last 5 laps of that race rank right up there with the most incredibly intense sporting moments I've ever experienced.

I used to get fired up for every single game of a baseball season (162 games), but that has dissipated over time (or more accurately, after the Red Sox have won two World Titles in the past decade), and the only thing that is comparable for me now is the start of Grand Prix. The anticipation build-up during the formation lap is like nothing other that I can find in sport anymore. There could be a meteor shower coming down all around my house at 2AM on Sunday morning, and I couldn't be bothered to take a peek out a window, because for crying out loud, the race is starting!

Jeez, after re-reading this post I might have to change my vote to "Very Excited". Nah forget it, I just saw that picture of a brace-faced Seb again!

Which Briatore pic?

Personally I'm ready to pop with excitement - can't wait, and I'll probably be like this every race day until November.

Another McLaren fan here, I don't think it will be as bad as 2009 and they'll develop the car quickly, slightly nervous that they are taking what is essentially an untested floor to Oz, but Whitmarsh says it could be up to a second quicker :blink: than the old tub with the wonky exhausts. Time will tell and I for one can't wait!!!!

"Briatore pic" - "pop with excitement", better watch how close you put those two phrases together.:D

On a completely unrelated note, doesn't young Seb V remind you of a young Anthony Michael Hall from "Sixteen Candles".
Anthony-Michael-Hall.jpg

anthonymhall.jpg

Back
Top Bottom