50 Days to go...What you looking forward to in 2011?

I'm looking forward to sitting in the pub with a pint watching F1 on the projector while the sun is shining outside..

The new season itself I don't feel very excited about, the silly rear wings and whatnot.. meh.

I'm looking forward to seeing whether Schumacher can rediscover his Mojo ( a part of me hopes not)................seeing whether Button and Hamilton are in a close battle with one another through the season.......................seeing Red Bull getting caught out over some technical infringement................seeing Ferrari spiralling down to some hole in the ground (thanks to Mr R Waters for that one) as they fade into midfield obscurity..............seeing the technical changes make some of the more mundane tracks provide exciting races...................seeing Rubens win again........................seeing the pride return to Williams along with frequent podium finishes.................seeing a wet race at the Hungaroring.............spending time sparring in the forum.................criticising the pundits and commentators during broadcasts.................shouting at the "celebs" who haunt the grid before the race...........seeing another British World Champion........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and puking with excitement before the first race as I usually do (for real - sorry for ruining your evening!).

You can't really be looking forward to the last bit, can you? The excitement maybe, but.. well, I hope you don't watch the first race anywhere public!

I don't get the choice, usually if the race is down under I'm on my own at home and can arrange for the process to take its course in the bathroom. But this year it's Bahrain and I might be in the pub!

The stupid o'clock times for practice at places like Australia and Malaysia when about 5 of us are on chat

Back
Top Bottom