Pre-Season 2018-2019 Winter testing and car launches

well its not too much of a surprise i saw that. but effectively that old news. because it just another story where Ferrari / Phillip Morris accused of subliminal Marlboro advertising. surely not as Ferrari wouldn't do such a thing :whistle:

well its not too much of a surprise i saw that. but effectively that old news. because it just another story where Ferrari / Phillip Morris accused of subliminal Marlboro advertising. surely not as Ferrari wouldn't do such a thing :whistle:
Yeah maybe, but Australia woke up from long winter cave sleep and discovered only last week that stuff, or this is just plain anti-Ferrari politics regardless of subject, and kick some dirt so close to testing only pleases all small sized souls? Funny thing is, McLaren has now answered by getting into bed with BAT, but maybe that's different when you look up from down there.

Williams and Toro Rosso Launches.

Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 15.46.50.png
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 15.47.34.png
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 15.47.44.png

Williams: don’t love it. Besides the sponsor reads as Rootkit which is off course a nasty type of malicious code, so overall it’s a step backwards compared to the Martini livery

Toro Rosso; RedBull executives must be happy. It looks like a can of their beverage. We will see if it gives them wings

The Williams is..... different. I'm not sure I like it but it's hard to tell from what I've seen of it so far. Maybe it will be better when it's on the track.

The Toro Rosso looks very much how I sort of expected it to look based on the new front wings. I will admit I do like that colour blue. I'd have gone with the full wet tyres to get the blue on the tyres as well ;)

Izumi what is BAT. because ive it the same as bar team of early 00s. but tobacco sponsorship isnt allowed. but then their is theme sponsors ive never heard of or seen of haas williams mclaren & red bull

BAT is indeed British American Tobacco, but it's ok, as they'll only be using it to platform their "potentially safer nicotine products" wooohoooo.

Renault should run a "Walter White Chemical Co" livery, just to play silly buggers.

but anyway interesting reading about new 2019 Toro Rosso, with the success of Haas approach to how they design their car. taking "off the shelf" ferrari parts. apparently Toro Rosso have just designed the aerodynamics because they will be taking the full Red Bull rear end & the rear suspension. not sure 2018 or 2019 could make a huge jump up the grid

which i think is dangerous for mclaren. if true because renault will be better, Haas were outstanding start of 2018, force India are always around 4th best team, Williams been saying towards end of 2018 they can find 1.5/2 secs a lap. & with Sauber consistently on q3 last yr & kimi this yr. Mclaren could be the backmarkers on the grid & impossibly go backwards more

Back
Top Bottom