Super Hero And All Round Good Guy
Well its that time of year again, time for the annual CTA predictions for the coming year.
- Hamilton to be WDC again.
- Rosberg to leave Mercedes at the end of the year.
- Red Bull to finish lower than 4th in WCC.
- Bottas to get his first win.
- McLaren to finish mid table.
- This will be Kimi's last season at Ferrari.
- Jenson will retire at the end of the year.
- Sky and Channel 4 will cancel their TV coverage and you will have to collect tokens from 888 casino to watch F1 in 2017.
- Bernie will admit he is a vampire.
- Eddie Jordan won't get a job on Sky or Channel 4. (pleeeeaaseee)
- Pastor will loose his funding and be shown the door.
- It will be wet at Silverstone
- Max will have a second year slump.
- Renault will beat Red Bull in the WCC
- The tyre rules will be deemed too simple and made even more complex for 2017
- The EU will rule in Sauber and Force India's favour.
- It will become increasingly transparent that the 2017 rule changes will fix **** all.
- A loony will invade the track. (Pastor doesn't count)