Poll 2016 Hungarian Grand Prix - Out Of Ten

How did you rate the 2016 Hungarian Grand Prix out of ten?

Votes: 2 5.0%

Votes: 4 10.0%

Votes: 8 20.0%

Votes: 7 17.5%

Votes: 5 12.5%

Votes: 7 17.5%

Votes: 3 7.5%

Votes: 1 2.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
May I remind everyone that while we fully encourage discussion and welcome everyone's personal opinion, personal insults will not be tolerated.

Lewywo4 please edit the offensive remarks from your post.

The Moderator.

I watched the first half then fast forwarded through the rest, made me wonder why I bother watching.

A generous 3.

I'm happy with any race where Lewis wins so that affects my rating but some races are riveting and others not so much, I think it was a 4/10 race but gave it a Lewis bump to 6/10

Far from a classic, but every season has several dull races. I enjoyed it quite a bit and could only give a 6 though.

People better gear up for more of this type of racing because the 2017 Regs are likely to give us more of it.

I gave it 5, generous it would appear, but there were some moments, thank goodness for Max Verstappen. ( I wouldn't have said that at the beginning of the season !)

Call me a loon, but I gave it a 10. Why?

Because the race was full of uncertainty and tension. The coverage was crap so, as usual it was quite hard to follow what was going on throughout the field. However, there were several battles at play for pretty well the whole race. Unfortunately, apart from the Kimi / Max scrap, one only saw fairly short fragments of them on screen. With the benefit of hindsight we know that Lewis managed his pace with some horses to spare. Personally, though, I don't subscribe to the idea that that was easy to do. Just ask people like Jackie Stewart, Alain Prost or Stirling Moss on that one. Maintaining concentration whilst driving at anything less than 90% for most of a race cannot be easy. Not only that but Rosberg wasn't exactly slacking trying to keep Hamilton honest. Oh well, I could go on but can't arsed .... there was stuff if we wanted to follow it and I did so I enjoyed it. :goodday:

Any race Lewis wins I automatically give a 1.

(I Don't really! I think he's a very nice young man. This race was dull though 4).

Lewywo4 the original comment was broad in nature and criticized an action not an individual however I concede that it may have been mistaken for such. I do not believe that was the intention of the poster.

Your response was both personal and offensive.

In the interests of fairness and to draw a line under this issue I will delete ALL of the posts concerned.

& on that Bombshell, do we keep track of the average scores of the GP's through the Forum, and dare I ask, was that the most boring GP in recent years based on our scores?

Our previous collator of useless statistics retired from this previously held post due to not giving a shit any more.

Feel free to put something together ATL11 I might do it if I get time. It has been in the back of my mind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom