2014 Car Launches

There may be some misunderstanding here in one or two previous posts. The orange is only to be seen on the launch car as far as I can tell. They've done this a few times over recent years I seem to recall. They'll revert to silver/red for the race season.
I can see it a possibility they'd go back to red/white for 2015 with Honda involvement though, or maybe something else dependent on the major sponsor?

Next we will hear from the winner of last years hair splitting world championship Mr Split Hairs from the town of hair splitting in splithairsville...

Only kidding Incubus they did change the red slightly towards orange due to Marlborough sponsorship I believe and a lot of people didn't like it at the time.

Did it? I can't remember that I remember the bar code and Marlborough written in white all the way down that bit between the driver and the nose, sorry don't know the technical name for that bit but it would be called the bonnet on a road car or hood if you're american....

Would anyone want to see a Ferrari in silver?

16-Sep-08-2979-ferarri1.JPG

Sorry but why does everyone keep referring to Marlboro as Marlborough?...
I know Marlborough is in the the black country but it doesn't mean the blackened lungs country does it?....

Back
Top Bottom