2014 / 2015 Silly Season. Drivers Market.

If people are criticising Mclaren for delaying driver line up announcement its because it delays any time possibly for any continuity and preparation for 2015 especially with Honda

Problem with Mclaren if they go for either ALonso or Button is both are at the end of their career - one is not offering long term commitment and could disappear after 1 season and the other is somewhat being given the seat because the better drivers were not available

It does seem if ALonso sticks then Button is the one to go .

I really do not see Hamilton returning to Mclaren having professed how he is enjoying his life at Mercedes much more

Esteban Ocon F3 champion is geting close to a seat with Lotus F1 for next year according to autosport.
Pastor out?

link

Ocon is a proper upcoming talent but probably needs another year. He himself says he'll be in WSR and GP2 next year.

Do Ferrari have any other young drivers

Rafal Marchellio is pretty hot property but I doubt he'll go straight in at Ferrari. Wouldn't be shocked to see him Marussia though.

Greenlantern101

Unfortunately the current age of f1 this season is showing the changing of the guard and with Button and Alonso coming to the end of their careers it is easy to tell them to pack it in

The two drivers who are lucky they still have a drive in F1 are Raikkonen and Massa - neither deserve to stay but are lucky they got contracts in place

So drivers CONFIRMED for 2015.

Merc - NR & TBC
RBR - DR & DK
Ferrari - TBC & TBC
Williams - FM & VB
McLaren - TBC & TBC
Lotus - PM & TBC
ForceIn - TBC & NH
Torro - MV & TBC
Sauber - TBC & TBC
Marr - TBC & TBC
Cater - TBC & TBC

Is that correct ?

I doubt he's going to be at Force India. I don't think Perez directly brings any money, but he does attract a lot of attention from Mexican sponsors, and has a far better pedigree than VDG.

I suspect either VDG is hoping that he'll be in F1, or will be driving for Sauber, who do appear to be borasic.

Back
Top Bottom