Football 2014-15 Season

Top of the league! Poor Harry. Nice of you to wave back, you haven't lost the knack of how to make friends.

Feel sorry for Palace fans that they have got Neil Warnock as there new Manager. Very much doubt that they are going to be treated to much entertaining football this season.

His PL record is not nearly as bad as portrayed. Sheffield U were good at home, and would have stayed up had the FA required West Ham to legally play all of their players.

At QPR, it was horrible, but no worse than Hughes and Redknapp did.

I have great memories of Neil at Crystal Palace.... :ermmm:

2008, watching Bristol City play Crystal Palace at Ashton Gate. As City led 2-1 in the second-leg (winning the play-off semi-final 4-2 on aggregate). The memory of the chants of "Warnock, Warnock, what's the score, what's the score? Warnock, Warnock, what's the score?" still make me smile... :D

To be fair though, Colin did take it in good grace, clapping along with the City crowd, who were singing "Que Sera, Sera, Whatever will be, will be, we're off to Wemberley, Que Sera, Sera". :wave:

He's still a ****er, though... :p

Last edited:
The less said about Warnock the better. Although he did do better than Leeds current manager. I'm struggling to watch this pile of shit that is apparently football. It's almost embarrassing. At least the Leeds fans are winning on the terraces.

Got to love a Yorkshire derby. 4 minutes injury time in the 1st half. 9 minutes in the second. 3 goals in 3 minutes sparked a bit of a riot......:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom