Football 2014-15 Season

I've got a good mate at Work who's a Gills fan and he's just texted me to say the exact opposite. He's fed up because he reckons the Gills are going out to us.

:D

Anyway, sod the FA Cup it's the league title I want.

Football League Trophy Southern Area Final, First Leg (The JPT)

Gillingham v Bristol City - ko 19.30

City's fourth game since Boxing Day. Last meeting between the clubs - 28th Dec 2014, Gillingham 1 - 3 Bristol City.

Since that last meeting, Gillingham have parted company with Manager, Peter Taylor, while City have suffered a few injury problems, but will hopefully come out on top again.

The winners over two legs, will face either Preston or Walsall in the final at Wembley in March.

COYR!!! :cheer:

Last edited:
We Love You City, We Do
We Love You City, We Do
We Love You City, We Do
Oh, City We Love You.

:D

Gillingham 2 v 4 Bristol City

Half time, in this two legged aerial final...

Second leg to be held at Ashton Gate, at a date to be announced... :)

Tadic.png

I was really torn during this match being an Anyone but United type bloke but then it's Scumhampton and they should realistically being playing in the Conference particularly with their stadium in the red light district. Why couldn't they both lose?

Play up Pompey, Pompey play up!

Actually, I thought is was great to see Ronald Koeman stick it to van Gaal.

I've got an issue with the Saints at the moment and that is Koeman. I can't get over the fact that he should have been sent off in that England V Holland game in the qualifiers for the 94 World Cup and then went on to score the free kick at the other end of the park. Taylor wasn't exactly the best England manager there's ever been (nor even a close 12th) but he wasn't helped by the event's of that game.

On the other hand, it is great to see a club outside of the usual group doing well.

The Johnstone's Paint Trophy South Area Final Second Leg Update​

Bristol City 1 (4) - (2) 0 Gillingham

Matty Smith scored again.

I knew you all wanted to know... :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom