Pre-Season 2013 F1 Winter Testing: 1 - Circuito de Jerez, 5-8 February

Benson of the BBC reckons McLaren were faster by far than the others on day one. Presumably, he's only referring to the time they were actually running rather than parked by the road side. I suppose that was last year in a nutshell for McLaren though.

Sky will be showing the whole of the third test live on TV.

In a world first, Sky Sports will be offering live coverage of the second Barcelona test in 3D!

Sky 3D and Sky Sports F1 viewers will be able to watch live action from the Circuit de Catalunya on all four days of the test - the last before the 2013 F1 season starts in Australia - from 28 February to 3 March.

"This is a special moment for Formula 1 fans and exactly the kind of innovation and access that Sky Sports F1 promised," enthused Sky F1's Martin Brundle. "3D will show us the real challenges of the race track with added depth and perspective. It will be a new, immersive experience for viewers and I can't wait to see what F1 action in 3D will reveal."

http://www1.skysports.com/formula-1...celona-test-in-3D-from-28-February-to-3-March

Did he call your mother names or something? You really seem to hate him...

With Bruno gone I need a new useless twonk keeping good drivers out of seats to vent on and I feel bad doing it to Max Chilton because he only looks about 12 so I'm afraid Van Der Garde gets it. Now if you can justify why he deserves a seat more than Kobi, Kovi, Buemi, Petrov, Glock or even Valsecchi and Frinjs then I will happily stop it.

No? Ok then.....Van Der Garde sucks.

@Various people, It Dry Sac corner and Bill has got it one.

I'm surprised nobody has heard of it, or am i missing the joke?? My brain doesn't kick into gear until about midday. Then again mabye im the only one who watches motogp??

This is turning out to be a fun outing for Mercedes - Lewis just crashed, cant clearly make out the damage

1360144333.jpg

With Bruno gone I need a new useless twonk keeping good drivers out of seats to vent on and I feel bad doing it to Max Chilton because he only looks about 12 so I'm afraid Van Der Garde gets it. Now if you can justify why he deserves a seat more than Kobi, Kovi, Buemi, Petrov, Glock or even Valsecchi and Frinjs then I will happily stop it.

No? Ok then.....Van Der Garde sucks.
You're incredibly irrational, basing your whole argument on non-facts.
All you know of van der Garde in regards to the drivers you mentioned is their career prior to F1. Of those, only Heikki and Timo have a career that is notably better, or even better at all, than van der Garde's.
  • van der Garde: 5 wins in 5 years GP2 and serious title contender in '11, World Series champion '08
  • Kobayashi: 1 win in 2 years GP2, no higher level championship
  • Buemi: 2 wins in 2 years GP2, no championships at all
  • Petrov: pretty similar pre-career to van der Garde's, F1 debut at age 26
  • Valsecchi: 2012 is the only year he ever finished higher in GP2 then van der Garde.
Suggesting that Frijns is without a seat because of van der Garde is even further away from the truth. Frijns signed for Sauber all by himself. The link you seem to think there is to Caterham/van der Garde is completely made up.
If you're going to such an extent to be such a bitch about a driver, at least be realistic about it and don't come up with completely untrue statements.

Back
Top Bottom