2010 Driver Lineup

Could be Villeneuve to (delete as applicable) Manor/Campos/Lotus/Toyota (He's been ruled out by USF1)

or

My personal favourite (you heard it here first) Rubens to Mclaren

or

Badoer to........er no, I don't think it would be that big a shock LOL

I feel so sorry for Badoer. He's very highly respected as a road car tester - almost the Ferrari equivalent of Porsche's Walter Röhrl (except without the, erm, history & results in motorsport) and has contributed to the F1 team - except it really didn't work out did it? I have to admit to being surprised just how poor he was in those few races.

rufus_mcdufus said:
I feel so sorry for Badoer. He's very highly respected as a road car tester - almost the Ferrari equivalent of Porsche's Walter Röhrl (except without the, erm, history & results in motorsport) and has contributed to the F1 team - except it really didn't work out did it? I have to admit to being surprised just how poor he was in those few races.

In fairness to Badoer the phrase jack of all trades, master of none springs to mind. The best test driver in the world would probably be dire in a 200 mile race with other cars on the track - just maybe Badoer is that guy.

If he was, he would still be due criticism for his performance on the track, but pretty certain of some tantalising offers from some of the teams.

then again, maybe he has just lost his touch with the dumb no testing rule...

even in the scudera italia days badoerwas not the fastest, but indeed, he is a great test driver. and he makes good donuts at the olympics.

but back on topic, i am lost. there are so many variables now that its almost impossible to make even an educated guess to who might go where. teams coming and going, drivers retiring or not... its a mess!

bogaTYR said:
but back on topic, i am lost. there are so many variables now that its almost impossible to make even an educated guess to who might go where. teams coming and going, drivers retiring or not... its a mess!
Luckily we have FB's thread which is tracking it all :)

2010 - Summary

thanks for that link bro

well, based on his uncanny talent for going to teams about to leave F1 i would say kubica might end up at toyota. but otherwise, its a lottery. ah and how about button to williams? just for the hell of it...

Back
Top Bottom