1. Making his F1 debut in 1951, how many points did Francisco Godia achieve in his F1 career?
2. Rolf Stommelen crashed while leading the race due to wing failure, killing several spectators in 1975. Which car was Stommelen driving?3. Which famous F1 car debuted in 1976 Spanish Grand Prix?
4. 1981-89 Which minnow F1 team was on the grid for the first time in 1987?
5. 1990-94 Circuit de Catalunya has corners named Renault and Seat. But there was also a corner named after third car manufacturer, which had tyre chicane in 1994 before being by-passed in 1995. What?
6. 1995-99 What unusual incident happened during Johnny Herbert's pit stop in 1995?
7. 2000-04 True or false: 2000 Spanish Grand Prix was the first race where Ralf Schumacher finished ahead of his brother?
8. 2005-08 Kimi Räikkönen led 162 consecutive laps in 2005, spanning over Spanish, Monaco and European GPs. Who's the only driver with a longer streak of laps led since then?
9. 2009-13 What was Pastor Maldonado's second-best GP result?
10. 2014-18 Who set the fastest lap in 2016?
6. The tally was equalled by Pedro de la Rosa in 2001 Italian Grand Prix and finally surpassed by Fernando Alonso in 2003 Malaysian Grand Prix.
Hill. The team withdrew after the tragic plane crash later in the year
Tyrrell P34 aka six-wheeler.
Coloni, driven by Nicola Larini.
The rear jack was still in the car when he left the box.
False. He was ahead in Austria 1997, Australia 1999 and France 1999.
Sebastian Vettel, leading majority of Singapore Grand Prix, then entire Japanese, Korean and Indian GPs
5th in Abu Dhabi 2012
Daniil Kvyat who was on the other side of famous driver swap before the race.