• Hulkenberg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kobayashi

• Trulli

• Total voters
genji said:
If everyone votes Hamilton as first choice and Alonso as third choice then Hamilton will be first and Alonso will be third (assuming second place balances out), surely?

If half the voters vote Hamilton first and Alonso third and the other half vote Alonso first and Hamilton third then it will be a tie, which is fine, I think.

While I completely understand what you are saying mate you couldn't run it by adding a poll to the thread you would have to get every person to post their top three. If you look at the number of people who have voted v the number of people who have posted, there are more who have expressed their view in the poll but not posted an opinion.

I think in general one member one vote is the best way to do it. It can be difficult picking the one best driver but that's why I called it driver of the weekend because it gives you 3 days of effort to consider.

cider_and_toast said:
genji said:
I think in general one member one vote is the best way to do it.
Yeah - I wasn't actually asking for it to be changed, I was just saying I also thought Kubica and Alonso did well, and that I forgot about Chandhok until FB mentioned him.

I know the problem mate. At least there was a host of drivers to choose from. Way better than 2 weeks ago.

:thumbsup:

Man I don't know who to vote for, so many people who had good races, and really put the effort in.

think ive narrowed it down to two people atm. Button and Kubica

Button for good strategic decision which turned his race from one where he could of been in the middle points scorers, to a Race winning one.

And Kubica for his 2nd place dunno quite how he got there, but he did and stayed there. Out-performing the a car that isn't quite at the level of the Red Bulls, McLarens Ferrari's.

I chose Button, not least because he surprised me by putting one over on Hamilton so early in the season, and running 1'29s right to the end, on tyres 50 laps old, is impressive. A special mention also to RK as he drove round flawlessly, if somewhat 'under the radar', and also to Chandhok for bringing the car home.

Back
Top Bottom