Interesting weekend and there were many outstanding performances.
1) Button looked good all weekend and obviously won the race with what looked like a genius tyre stop that transpired as it happened to be more out of neccesity with the rear inter's having gone off.
2) Vettel was blinding quick in quali and looked to have the race sewn up but reliability problems hit again.
3) Alonso had an astonishingly rapid climb from the back during the race to 4th however, the fact he was at the back was his own doing to start with.
4) Schumacher had a typical drive but with 3 pitstops one thanks to the Alonso spin and a broken front wing, finishing 10th was no mean feat although he struggled a bit behind Alguersuari, but by his own admission "these kids are
5) Alguesuari starting 17th & finishing 11th in the process holding up schui for a while
6) Luizzi another good drive from 13th finishing 7th and solidly in the points again for the second sucessive race.
7) Hamilton, poor qualifying but come the race looked on fire with the desire and temperment of a winner, unfortunate about the pit call but i think even with hindsight it was the quicker way to go (subject to seperate discussion)
8) Kubica, fantistic and steady drive finishing 2nd keeping the meanacing hamiton and then the Ferrari's behind him.
But i've gone for none of those and to a very unlikey area of the field.
Considering this is the second race of the season which means so far 6 quali sessions 6 free practice sessions and winter testing. Prior to this weekend he'd manged just 1 quali session and 1 race lap before nerfing it. This weekend he managed 2 practice's (and a bit with the short trip to the end of the pit lane + a few hundred Meters) & another quali.
Given the conditions on race day, for actually finishing the race albeit 14th and last of the runners and being mindful of passing traffic being lapped 5 times in th process by the leaders, i'm giving my driver of the week to Karun Chandhok
and top marks to the entire HRT team for that result.