1998 Belgian Grand Prix - Crash Discussion

Tacitus

Pole Sitter
1998 spa was brilliant
schumacher vs coulthard fight would have been brilliant to watch a la my profile pic
schumacher even took off his helmet before confronting coulthard
seems relevant to post this, notice how coulthard gets wide on to the grass
just wasn't his race :(
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcAH418Alko&feature=related
tbh the top teams contructors in my opinion has already been decided. I want to know the final pecking order of the mid-field teams.

1998 spa was brilliant
schumacher vs coulthard fight would have been brilliant to watch a la my profile pic
shumacher even took off his helmet before confronting coulthard
tbh the top teams contructors in my opinion has already been decided. I want to know the final pecking order of the mid-field teams.

I wonder how many drivers would have been able to re-start that race at Spa in 1998, if the current rules of today applied regarding the teams not being allowed to have a spare car in the pits.

One driver that I will never forget during that incident was Ricardo Rossett, the way they he plowed into that mess, coming from the back of the pack.

1998 spa was brilliant
schumacher even took off his helmet before confronting coulthard

Coulthard had a 'mare! He caused the first lap pile-up, spun off the track once, then managed to get out of the gravel when he got Schumacher ramming him! Also, last podium for Alesi! :3rd:

I wonder how many drivers would have been able to re-start that race at Spa in 1998, if the current rules of today applied regarding the teams not being allowed to have a spare car in the pits.

One driver that I will never forget during that incident was Ricardo Rossett, the way they he plowed into that mess, coming from the back of the pack.

I think that there was damage to 13 cars at the start of that Grand Prix. That would have left 9, but, had there not been spare cars, teams would have had to try and repair some cars- how many could they have repaired? Not many, I expect 11 or 12 would have restarted.

I think that there was damage to 13 cars at the start of that Grand Prix. That would have left 9, but, had there not been spare cars, teams would have had to try and repair some cars- how many could they have repaired? Not many, I expect 11 or 12 would have restarted.

It happened nearly at Australia 2002 [go to 8 minutes in]:

Back
Top Bottom