Featured Grand Prix 2018 Hungarian Grand Prix Practice, Qualifying & Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Formula One Discussion' started by RasputinLives, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Angellica

Angellica Rookie Supporter

Relax RasputinLives I can confirm I didn't buy his album. However, my daughter bought a signed copy of it for me. I played it once through to be polite to her, but I valued my hearing, so since then it's been safely tucked away in a drawer :snigger:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. FB

FB Not my cup of cake Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Fantasy F1 Team-mate:
    FF1 Team-mate
    Fantasy F1 Rival:
    FF1 Rival
    If anyone else wants to risk their hearing you can buy a copy here: Jacques Villeneuve - Private Paradise

Back at the GP, I'm going to take a punt on a Red Bull win this weekend and probably little Max as Danny Ric has had to go back to an old spec engine.

4. olegg

olegg Race Winner

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
  5. olegg

olegg Race Winner

[​IMG]

6. Angellica

New engines for both Haas and Sauber and a new turbo and MGU-H for all but Grosjean. Some hefty penalties coming for them then.

Ricciardo fastest but only by a squeak.

My cd is worth at least 50p more, it's a signed copy. ;)

As for the old spec engine, it hasn't harmed Ricciardo so far.

7. olegg

olegg Race Winner

[​IMG]

8. Ruslan

Ruslan Test Driver

When I was at one of the Canadian GPs, they did play a song and video over the big viewing screens. It didn't sound bad. Tempted to order a copy. Was going to at the time, but someone who had a copy recommended I don't waste my money. ;)

Here is a sample:

9. RasputinLives

RasputinLives I was never cool at school. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    I'm sure posting that must break some form of site rules. cider_and_toast can we add JV so called music to the not post list along with THAT picture of Flav?

10. Andyoak

Andyoak Race Winner

What pic of Flav?
    I don't think our newest members have been introduced :)

F1Brits_90 likes this.
  11. Titch

Titch Smile Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    I expect they have seen it elsewhere. There is really no need to traumatise our new members just yet.

:(

12. Andyoak

Andyoak Race Winner

Hehehe...

13. Izumi

Izumi Learner

This is not the usual picture we see on Fridays. I'm not sure whether it is worthwhile to spend any time thinking about it. Max with Sebastian on the front row on Sunday morning must be to certain extend a terrifying thought for Ferrari fans.

14. FB

FB Not my cup of cake Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Fantasy F1 Team-mate:
    FF1 Team-mate
    Fantasy F1 Rival:
    FF1 Rival
    Some useful info for all you tech and stat nerds.

[​IMG]

Chasz likes this.
  15. Izumi

Izumi Learner

Thanks FB for effort, bundle of joy, yet one cannot helped wondering whether we have become so immune to misdirection F1 rulers have taken us, that we are now more worry about counting bolts and nuts instead technical analysis of racing lines which made one driver a winner, and the others, well, not. Can't put my finger on it, but something doesn't feel right about this new aspect of F1.

FB likes this.
  16. cousinDave

cousinDave Rookie

Surely that'd make it worth at least 50p less wouldn't it? :thinking:

Angellica likes this.
  17. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    Such sad news but this guaranteed ive been seeing this coming & talking for nearly a decade. Because they've let sport get too expensive red bull mercedes & ferrari budgets are collectively a billion pound. You cant tell me that 8m for 1 car at 1 weekend is value for money. For the same money as red bull are spending just at hungarian gp. Ganassi in indy car can run a full season

When 3 car teams mentioned many years ago. Sure brundle said something like that top 3 would rather win but destroy sport. Than be top10 in sustainable sport. Rules have to taken out of teams hands as red bull merc & ferrari for the last decade keep sticking their head in the sand pretending this financial crisis dont exist. Despite Honda Toyota Super Aguri Marussia Caterham HRT & nearly Williams Sauber all pulling out or close to going in 10 yrs

Liberty need to force turkeys to vote for Christmas. Otherwise we will be LMP1 no point of being world champions in 1 horse race

Screenshot_20180727-231218.jpg

Greenlantern101 likes this.
  18. cider_and_toast

cider_and_toast Everything in moderation Staff Member Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    It just shows the difference in cash given that Force India were 4th in the constructors last season.

19. Ruslan

Ruslan Test Driver

Yes, the team that was fourth in the championship last year is now bankrupt....while the team that was fifth has been declared "toast" even though it is using two paying drivers. It is pretty sad.

F1Brits_90 likes this.
  20. Ruslan

Ruslan Test Driver

Well shall see what tomorrow brings but it appears looking at the first two practices that:

1. It is either a fight between Ferrari or Red Bull...or
    2. The teams are going to stack up Ferrari, Red Bull, Mercedes, Haas, Renault....and be fairly processional.

It would be nice to see a fight.

21. Angellica

Oh believe me, on our previous forum we had some pictures of Flav that burned into your retinas, you just can't get rid of images like that no matter how you try sadly.

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice